Assess your transition plan, from targets to actions and resources
ACT rating is already used to support climate benchmarks development by the World Benchmarking Alliance (find out more about WBA Climate & Energy Benchmarks).
An ACT company’s assessment report can support dialogue with shareholders, provides relevant inputs for climate reporting consistent with TCFD’s recommendation and NFRD directive and bring credibility to company’s climate communication.
Fully facilitated training sessions (currently remote) delivered by trained facilitators involved in the ACT Assessment methodologies development to understand the approach and experiment the methodology and tools.
- For detailed program and to register to the next sessions for consultants (ACT Assessors) contact us
- For detailed program and to register to the next sessions for companies (ACT Assessment awareness raising) contact us
Although you will get a chance to use the tools during the training sessions, once you start an ACT Assessment project you will need to take the corresponding tool licenses.
- Tool licenses are free for companies implementing the methodology internally (not commercializing services or products related to ACT Assessment)
- Tools licenses cost starts from 1500€/year for consultancies. Contacts us for more details and to get your license.
Communicate your ACT Assessment results
- If you want to make public your ACT Assessment results you’ll need a third party review (audit like process). An ACT Assessor, different from the one who conducted the ACT Assessment for your business if you had external support, can conduct this review.
Understand the approach with the ACT development project
This e-learning is made of 14 videos and was developed during the pilot phase of the ACT initiative (2018). It includes key aspects to understand the ACT approach as well as an overview of the first three developed methodologies for Automotive manufacturer, Electric utility and Retail.
ASSESSMENTS & REPORTS
This document presents the ACT assessment methodology summary for the Automobile Manufacturing sector.
This document presents the ACT assessment methodology summary for the Electric Utility sector.
This document presents the ACT assessment methodology summary for the Retail sector.
Need clarification about ACT Assessment sectoral methodologies?
ACT currently covers high emitting sectors. If you are not sure about which methodology applies to your business or if you want to know more about ACT sectoral methodology development (ICT, Financial Institutions, Public infrastructures, etc..) contact us using the form below.